We're sticklers for maintenance. With almost 30 years of experience, we don’t just fix your bike, we ensure you get the best performance from your cycling equipment.
- WE FIX MOST BIKES: We repair and service most brands and all types of bikes, from the heavy-duty downhill rig, the time-trial exotic to regular road bikes, and everything in between.
- WE USE AUTHENTIC PARTS: We stock and recommend original spare parts from a broad range of brands including Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and other well-established component suppliers.
- NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL. Full stop. Try us.
The SBB Standard Service, HK$750 (not including parts)
Ensure your bike is running smoothly
- Frame is given a basic clean and inspected for damage
- Essential bolts are removed, cleaned and re-greased
- Alloy braking surfaces are cleaned and polished
- Carbon rims are cleaned
- Wheels are given a basic true, if required
- Drivetrain is cleaned and adjusted, as required
- Tires, brake pads, cables and bar tape are inspected for damage and wear
- If your chain, cassette or other parts require replacement, we’ll get your OK before proceeding
- If your frame is damaged, we will not proceed with further repairs and will be in touch to discuss next steps
- If your bike is doing something strange or making odd noises – let us know when you drop it off!
- Please do us a favour though - remove caked on mud and dirt from your ride before bringing it in. An excess cleaning charge will apply at our discretion.
- Installation of new cables and any additional labour required to repair your bike are not covered by the Service charge. For example - cutting or filing out corroded bolts and components, removal of stuck seatposts.
The SBB Performance Service (strip & rebuild), HK$1,500 (not including parts)
Get the best possible ride comes from an optimum foundation
For the racing cyclist or the avid enthusiast, we recommend a complete strip and rebuild every 12 months. This involves taking the bike back to its frame and rebuilding it from the ground up, ensuring thorough inspection, cleaning and alignment at each step of the way.
Each part will be individually serviced and re-installed to attain optimum performance. We also recommend changing your gear and brake cables.
Beyond basic servicing, we handle the big jobs other bike shops shy away from
Got a problem? Not only do we have the right tools for the job, we've also got the experience to put them to good use. Whether it's re-aligning a frame or derailleur hanger, chasing some threads, or building a new set of wheels, just ask.
Tube or tyre replacement - from $50
Wheel Build - from $250
Hydraulic Brake Bleed - from $150 per end
Bike Packing - from $350 (not including packing material)
Installation of supplied parts - Minimum charge $150